COMMERCIAL PRODUCER MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you excel at driving commercial insurance sales by fostering long-term business relationships? Do you have a passion for driving sales but can also lead and develop a team? As Commercial Producer Manager for this top Manitoba company, you will be responsible for growing commercial business in the province through prospecting and for building customer loyalty through regular and open communication. If you have established relationships with commercial insurance customers and proven management experience, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Retain existing commercial business through effective account management
* Generate new commercial business through cold calling and prospecting
* Nurture sales leads that came from call-ins and referrals
* Manage, mentor, and train insurance staff
* Analyze systems and processes; identify and develop improvements to increase efficiency and standardization
* Attend management meetings; communicate updates and changes with staff
* Support Commercial Branch Manager with employee development
* Maintain complete and accurate customer records
* Maintain current knowledge of products, customers, and market trends
* 7+ years of insurance experience
* Track record as a successful commercial producer, with established commercial relationships
* Proven leadership experience, including at least 5 years’ experience directly managing staff
* Track record of excellent communication and professionalism
* Team-focused work and management style
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoba insurance company
* Commercial market with strong potential and opportunities for growth
* Strong salary, commission, and benefits structure
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14234) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post