SHEET METAL MECHANIC (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a hard-working mechanic who is looking for the next step in your career? Help one of North America's leading companies maintain its high quality standards. If you have a mechanical aptitude and a background in sheet metal, here is an ideal opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Fit prefabricated parts using a combination of cutting, grinding, shaping, rolling, and crimping
* Assemble manufactured components for sub-assembly and final assembly
* Create layouts according to blueprints and customer specifications
* Manufacture simple tooling and shop aids
* Assist with composite fabricator classifications, as needed
* 2+ years of sheet metal and riveting experience
* Proven math skills
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Strong English communications skills
* Demonstrated attention to detail and safety procedures
* Clean criminal record
* Day, evening, and night shifts
* $23.00 to $30.00 per hour
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Paul Munroe at [email protected] You can also apply in person at the Industrial & Skilled Labour Division office located at 390 Graham Ave, on the corner of Edmonton Street and Graham Avenue, Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post