ERP APPLICATION SUPPORT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a knack for making applications work? Are you able to support a wide variety of end-users? Do you want to work in a niche critical to business operations?
This respected Manitoba company is looking for an application support specialist, focusing on ERP applications, to join their growing their IT team. This person will be the first point of contact for ERP issues and will troubleshoot a range of problems, from simple ‘how to’ training to complex IT issues with many interdependencies. The ERP Application Support will also act in a quality assurance capacity to ensure changes do not adversely affect production systems and then deploy those items. Although detailed ERP experience is not required for this role, a natural curiosity about building and/or manufacturing processes will help this person become a subject matter expert in the area. The key requirements for this role are a demonstrated ability to support complex applications with attention to detail and an aptitude for learning!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Act as the front-line point of contact for all ERP issues
* Support ERP modules across the enterprise by responding to tickets (70%)
* Perform quality assurance checks on proposed changes (20%)
* Participate in larger projects (10%)
* 3+ years of application support experience
* 1+ year of experience supporting ERP applications would be preferred
* 1+ year of experience documenting items in a formal setting
* Knowledge of SQL
* Incredible attention to detail and aptitude for learning
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a progressive IT team that offers opportunities for growth
* Newer office with lots of amenities, including an onsite gym
* Philanthropic company that prioritizes the community
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14184) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post