REPAIR DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have the drive for design perfection? Do you want to use this knowledge to improve a company’s processes and quality?
This rapidly growing Manitoba company has been gearing up for the last year to support additional business that will double their business in 2019, which makes it an exciting time to join the team.
As a Repair Development Specialist, you will be client facing and design focused. You will work directly with some of the world’s biggest names in manufacturing to facilitate component machining and repair. This is a career growth opportunity so if you have a proven ability to lead projects, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Work directly with OEM’s on current state and suggested improvements for component machining and repair methods
* Evaluate, troubleshoot, and modify designs
* Communicate internally with quality, engineering, and production teams
* Perform first article inspections (FAI) on new components to ensure compliance
* Conduct gap analysis reviews and OEM verification audits
* Prepare reports for management
* Post-secondary education in engineering (CET or EIT designations preferred)
* Strong working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
* Experience with 3D modelling
* Proven ability to lead projects
* Driven, ambitious, and collaborative work ethic
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Family-owned and team-oriented Manitoba company
* Company dedicated to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
* Excellent career growth and professional development opportunities
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 14172) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post