Hotel Cook (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you looking for a job opportunity to work with an established Winnipeg hotel in the St. James area of Winnipeg? We are seeking a motivated individual to thrive in a position as Hotel Cook. In this position, you will be responsible for preparing and cooking food for the hotel restaurant for events and banquets. If you have a passion for great food, organization, and cleanliness, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Support the head chef and prepare food items according to guest orders
* Complete set-up station for breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or events
* Operates, maintains and properly cleans kitchen equipment
* Assist with ordering supplies, putting orders away etc.
* Previous experience in hospitality or working in a restaurant is preferred
* Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to communicate effectively with kitchen members and hotel staff
* Strong multi-tasking skills
* $12.50 per hour starting wage
* Hours Monday to Sunday, 7am – 9:30pm
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected] quoting job number 14158.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post