Brake Operator - Evening
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you can showcase your skills? Here is your chance to challenge yourself and demonstrate your ability to deliver outstanding service.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate machines on various metals; follow required procedures and use appropriate tooling to set up each machine for the job needed
* Ensure inventory is managed in accordance with procedures
* Read and understand layouts, job packets and blue prints for parts being fabricated
* Produce parts to customer specifications, and perform quality checks on pieces
* Previous experience operating a brake
* Experience working in a shop
* Ability to read blueprints and diagrams
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 14146.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post