ENTERPRISE SERVER ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to progress your career in both technology and people leadership directions? We are leading the search for an experienced IT Administrator who will implement, maintain and troubleshoot infrastructure components across an enterprise level company network. With a focus on virtualized environments, physical blades and related IT infrastructure components this person will work on the design/architecture of new technologies while maintaining current environments. As there is a robust team around this person, a key factor will be the successful individual’s ability lead projects, create work breakdown items, delegate tasks and mentor other team members through their work. As our client operates an enterprise environment there are unique challenges around documentation, audit & controls as well as fundamentally ensuring that ‘fixing one problem will not cause 99 others.’ Above all, this role calls for a team contributor with a wide range of experience and attitude which demonstrates that no job is too big or too small!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Maintain existing IT Infrastructure while working on projects to design & implement new technology solutions.
* Lead the administration of virtualized environments covering both VM’s and the blades on which they sit.
* Provide assistance on related IT components such as firewalls, enterprise systems and other support areas.
* A minimum of 8 years of IT experience working in complex multi-faceted environments at the enterprise level
* Expert level knowledge with VSphere with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
* 3+ years of experience working with Cisco UCS or other converged infrastructure offerings.
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & OS Environments with the experience to support multiple instances.
* Knowledge of Firewalls, networking monitoring tools and other related infrastructure items such as switching & routing.
* Knowledge of SAN and enterprise level storage principles.
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leader in the financial services industry
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14128) to:
IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] OR call 204.926.2243
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post