Machinist Supervisor (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you want to be part of a well-developed manufacturing culture where the emphasis is on teamwork and daily improvement? If you have extensive machining experience and supervisory skills, this opportunity is for you.
As Machinist Supervisor, you will oversee the manufacture of new products and service work, using your effective communication skills to ensure daily production targets are met. You’re a self-reliant leader who’s skilled in lathe and mill operations. The ideal candidate for this position will be courteous and helpful and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Supervise and schedule machine shop employees and activities
* Program and set up of the CNC lathe and mill
* Assist in any machine role as required
* Ensure parts are manufactured in the most efficient order, using your knowledge of machine shop procedures, tool setups and operating techniques
* Communicate regularly with managers and employees; address issues and manage expectations
* Other duties as assigned
* 2+ years of supervisory experience in a machine shop
* Experience operating lathes and CNC equipment
* Experience programming CNC equipment using MasterCam
* Knowledgeable in manual lathes and mills. Such as basic shafts, plates, blocks, and tubes.
* Solid practical understanding of all aspects of machining, including tools and equipment
* Exceptional leadership and organizational skills
* Demonstrated relationship building abilities
* Day position; benefits package, plus bonuses and pension!
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected] quoting job number 14114.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post