MACHINE OPERATORS (Headingley, MB)
DAYS, EVENINGS AND NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Are you looking for a career opportunity as a Machine Operator? In this role, you will be responsible for machine operations such as cutting, drilling and/or forming metal workpieces. If you’re a reliable and motivated individual, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate machinery to fabricate and manufacture products according to instructions following company policies and procedures
* Monitor and upkeep machine maintenance to ensure proper functionality
* Conduct quality checks to ensure products meet company standards
* Adjust machines as needed for changeovers, or other varying needs of production
* Other duties as assigned
* Car required
* Must be in good physical shape to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be a safety minded individual; reliable and dependable
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Basic math and measuring experience
* Previous experience in production work an asset
* Starting wage: $14.75 per hour, plus evening and night premiums; benefits after 3 months
* Day shift: 6am-2pm
* Evening shift: 2pm-10pm
* Night shift: 10pm-6am
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected] quoting job number 14083.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post