AEROSPACE INSPECTOR - 2-month term (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have high attention to detail and a love for aerospace? We’re looking for an Aerospace Inspector for this well-known organization in the industry. In this role, you will perform quality control checks to ensure product quality is in accordance with regulatory requirements and standard aerospace practices. If you’re looking for a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Inspect parts, assemblies/subassemblies, and final products in accordance with specific requirements
* Performs complex and critical inspection procedures
* Maintain schedules and timelines based on product introduction and manufacturing schedules
* Provide input in the development of product specifications and workmanship standards
* Other related duties as required
* 2 years of college or technical school in related fields
* 3+ years’ experience working in the aerospace/aviation industry
* Strong English communication skills; ability to read, write and speak
* Ability to use micrometers, calipers, height gauges, etc.
* Strong problem-solving skills, ability to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions
$20.00 hourly, Monday to Friday
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13984) to: Dean Hinther at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post