Bank Reconciliations Clerk (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an energetic professional who has strong attention to detail, interested in working with a leading asset management company? In this role, you will be responsible for providing highly accurate, efficient and timely administration of payments and identifying areas for continuous improvement. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Processing bank wires, creating templates and posting journal entries
* Processing internal money transfers
* Perform daily transfer requests
* Running reports and reconciling deposits
* Managing and preparing settlement paperwork
* Communicating with internal and external members
* 2+ years' Accounts Payable processing and reconciliations experience
* Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
* Understanding of accounting concepts
* Previous banking or financial services experience is an asset
* Financial products knowledge preferred
Please send a resume to TIFFANY STUPACK at [email protected] or call 204.926.2210 quoting job number 13982.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post