MARBLE POLISHER (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you looking to join a leading supplier of stone and tile products? As the Marble Polisher, you will be responsible for completing the final touch-ups of products coming out of production to prep for installation. If you’re a dependable and motivated individual with a keen eye for detail, then we want you to apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Polishing stone products coming out of production to prepare for installation in residential homes and commercial buildings
* Using pneumatic grinders/polishers and various equipment and tools in an efficient and safe manner
* Keeping work area clean and organized
* Other related duties as assigned
* 1 to 3 years of previous polishing and grinding experience in the stone manufacturing industry
* Strong measuring skills; ability to use a tape measure
* Strong English communication skills
* Physical capability to lift 60+lbs
* $13.00 - $18.00 hourly depending on experience
* 8 am – 4:00 pm Monday to Friday and 1 pm - 11 pm Monday to Thursday
* Benefits package!
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13852) to: DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post