FRENCH BILINGUAL OFFICE ASSISTANT
Are you looking to work alongside a team of dedicated and motivated individuals? Do you have strong communication abilities in both French and English? See how your contributions can make a difference to our team! We want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Take phone calls to assist internal employees in French and English
* Assist with accurate data entry and reservations
* Provide administrative and clerical support in a business environment
* Participate in various departmental projects
* Ability to edit and create profession and accurate documents and requested
* Experience in a customer service or office environment
* High School or equivalent, secondary education is an asset
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Self-directed with strong organizational skills
* Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with professionals and administration to achieve a common goal
* Fluent in both English and French
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Danielle Maartense at [email protected]
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post