BUSINESS ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced business analyst who is looking for more autonomy? Join a team that works on enterprise-level projects, without the bureaucracy of endless sign-offs. This team delivers projects in a fast-paced environment, with a mantra of ‘try it, see if it works, modify, repeat.’
ERP projects are a key focus of this Business Analyst role, so manufacturing industry experience, along with hands-on knowledge of ERP systems, is essential. The Business Analyst will gather project requirements through user interviews, job shadowing, and non-formal meetings, allowing you to really learn the business from an end-user perspective. If you are ready to take ownership of projects and be pro-active in completing complex assignments, this could be your next career opportunity.
**This company prefers that candidates be currently living in Winnipeg; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Document process flows through end-user interactions
* Establish current VS to-be scenarios
* Assist with QA processes
* Ensure that end-users receive training on new changes
* Facilitate on-going change management
* 6+ years of experience as a business or systems analyst
* 2+ years of experience within the manufacturing industry and with ERP and/or supply chain management systems
* 6+ years of experience documenting business requirements with defined methodologies
* 4+ years of experience communicating with both business and technical stake holders
* 4+ years of experience eliciting business processes from end-users and documenting diagrams using multiple techniques
* Insatiable curiosity and the ability to ask questions – especially “why?”
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Company invests heavily in IT to drive better business decisions
* Wide variety of projects requiring delivery at the enterprise level
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13842) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post