Produce Supervisor – Warehouse (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a forward-thinking individual with previous leadership experience? As Produce Supervisor for this leading supplier of fresh produce, you will be responsible for overseeing and assisting operations of the warehouse. You will manage, mentor, and develop a team of staff who will ultimately ensure that customers receive the freshest and highest quality of produce.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Managing and supervising a team of 15+ staff members
* Monitor grading team and packaging team
* Train and coach staff
* Delegate and assign responsibilities to the team
* Ensures proper training of staff by training new hires and re-training on an as-needed basis
* 2 years warehouse and/or supervisor and leadership experience
* Previous experience working with food or produce
* Knowledge of produce handling
* Strong English communication skills
* 40-50k, Sunday to Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
If you would like to be considered for this position or know someone who would, please email your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 13615.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post