PRODUCTION WORKERS (Winnipeg, MB)
Day & Afternoon Shifts Available!
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with one of Canada's most successful window & door manufacturers? This opportunity offers flexible shifts and on-site training. If you think you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you!
* Proven work history with valid references
* Valid social insurance number or official documentation
* Clear criminal record
* Completion of Grade 11 or higher
* Ability to lift 30-50lbs
* Basic math and measuring skills
* Mechanical aptitude; experience using air and hand tools
* Strong English communication skills and understanding of the English language to follow procedures
* Previous manufacturing experience
* $11.65 per hour
* Day shifts (7am – 3:30pm)
* Afternoon / Evening shifts (3:30pm to midnight)
Please send a resume to Paul Munroe at [email protected], or you can apply in person at 390 Graham Avenue (corner of Graham Ave. and Edmonton Street by the bus shelter) Monday to Friday between 8am - 4pm.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post