Pharmaceutical Production Operators (Steinbach, MB)
We’re hiring Pharmaceutical Production Operators in Steinbach, Manitoba (approximately 1-hour drive) from Winnipeg. In this role, you will adhere to all standard operating procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations. If you’re looking for day/evening rotation positions, then we’d like to hear from you!
* Previous manufacturing experience
* High school diploma
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Must produce a valid clean criminal record (within 6 months)
* Physically fit; ability to lift 50 lbs
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) English skills
* Monday to Friday, day and evening rotation shift, starting wage $14.35/hr for days (7:30am - 4pm), and $15.35/hr for evenings (3:30pm - midnight)
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post