MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MANAGER (Brandon, Manitoba)
Are you an empowering, process-driven manager with the mechanical engineering expertise and plant maintenance experience to match? This global producer is looking for a seasoned engineering manager to drive excellence and strategy related to maintenance of rotating equipment at its Brandon plant. In this hands-on role, you will manage and own processes to improve maintenance quality, efficiency, and compliance, while reducing risk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee mentorship, training, and development of the machinery team
* Create and implement maintenance strategies for rotating equipment, including planned outages
* Provide technical oversight for repairs on rotating equipment
* Develop, implement, and evaluate improvements to maintenance standards and processes
* Implement and maintain plans to measure key performance indicators (KPIs) and increase efficiency
* Collaborate between machinery operators, maintenance technicians, and engineers to ensure compliance and mitigate risk
* Manage and own procedures for improved quality assurance and equipment inspection, and testing
* Support new equipment purchases and installations
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering; P. Eng designation an asset
* 8+ years of engineering, operations, or maintenance experience in an industrial plant setting
* Strong background in maintenance and repair of plant machinery, preferably rotating equipment
* Proven leadership and mentorship success
* Hands-on project management knowledge and experience with reliability tools
* Exposure to root cause failure analysis (RCFA) and failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA)
* Track record of developing processes to improve safety and reduce risk; comprehensive knowledge of safe work practices
* Experience with compliance and engineering standards an asset
* Ability to work flexible hours in an industrial plant environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Stable global company with investment in the local community
* Company committed to integrity and employee success
* Excellent salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13381) to ANAND SAHAY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected]le.jobs or phone 204.926.3512 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post