ACCOUNTING CLERK (TERM)
Are you a hard-working individual looking for an opportunity to work as an Accounting Clerk? If so, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established Manitoba company in a professional environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing
* Establish and maintain files for accounts payable and general accounting
* Prepare invoices, process payments and banking; prepare account and bank reconciliations
* Various accounting duties including data entry, monthly reporting, expenditure verification, and maintenance of client information
* Follow up on vendor phone calls to resolve any disputes
* Execute other related responsibilities as assigned
* 2+ years’ experience in an AP and/or AR capacity
* Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and accounting software
* Good communication, organization and problems solving skills
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Detail oriented with a can-do attitude
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to TIFFANY STUPACK, Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2200.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post