SENIOR OFFICE ADMIN / RECEPTIONIST (WINNIPEG, MB)
Are you a reliable administrative professional who makes accuracy and attention to detail a top priority in your work? If so, here is an opportunity to join a family-owned Manitoba business as a Senior Admin/Receptionist. In this position, you will go beyond answering phones to assist with reporting, and meeting and travel coordination. The successful candidate for this position will have strong attention to detail and proven experience working efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Respond to customer and client inquiries via email, phone and in person
* Manage meeting rooms ensuring cleanliness
* Monitor office supplies and order as needed
* Manage schedules, prepare correspondence, and book travel
* Additional duties as required
* 2+ years of office support in a manufacturing or industrial environment
* Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy
* Strong computer skills; excellent knowledge using MS Office & Excel
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13233) to: BEVIN LYLYK at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post