ASSISTANT MANAGER – QUICK SERVICE RESTAURANT (Winnipeg, MB)
A rewarding career awaits you!
Do you have superior customer service skills and leadership experience in a quick-service restaurant? Here is a great opportunity for a high-energy person with a hands-on management style to oversee day-to-day business operations. No two days will be the same in this challenging but rewarding role, where you will be supported to learn and grow, with the goal of advancing your career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Support the manager in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced store
* Assist the manager in ensuring the store meets its operational, financial, and quality targets
* Build effective teams by directing, delegating, and providing feedback to management and staff
* Work a variety of shifts
* 2+ years of leadership experience in the service industry
* Experience in a quick service or fast casual restaurant setting
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Full healthcare benefits
* Bonus and pension plans available
* Free meals and uniform
Send a resume (quoting job number 13231) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post