DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a seasoned, CPHR certified, HR leader who is known as a creative problem solver? This innovative manufacturer with global reach is searching for a Director of Human Resources to help foster the company into a new era of growth. In this role, you will develop and oversee all HR programs, from training and development, to employee relations and total rewards. You will also mentor the team to continuously improve employee relations and the overall HR environment. If you have a track record of driving HR results for all levels of an organization, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead human resource operations, including strategic human resource planning, recruitment and retention, change management initiatives, and employee engagement
* Develop human resource policies and procedures that align with corporate goals
* Oversee total rewards programs, including compensation, incentive, benefits, pension, and employee recognition plans
* Design and implement corporate training programs for staff and leadership, including on-boarding and orientation programs that support succession planning
* Act as a liaison between staff and managers to maintain positive employee relations and tackle organizational issues
* Initiate and develop relationships with educational institutions through presentations, career fairs, and internships
* Report on statistical metrics, including professional development training, staffing, attrition, and absenteeism
* 7+ years of progressive human resource generalist experience within the manufacturing sector, including experience with recruitment and selection, performance management, and total rewards
* 5+ years of experience as a senior manager or director of human resources
* Post-secondary degree in business, plus a CPHR designation
* Solid practical knowledge of employment standards and legislation
* Proven leadership abilities and creative problem-solving skills
* Track record of accountability and a strong sense of urgency to move the business forward
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-owned industry leader
* Exposure to a global team
* Opportunities for professional growth and development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13217) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post