HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (WINNIPEG, MB)
Are you a highly-detailed oriented human resource professional? If so, this large Canadian company is looking for you! As the Human Resource Assistant, you will perform a range of general HR activities, including training and development, drafting offer letters and managing a database of applicants. If you have a friendly and accessible approach to HR, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide confidential administrative support to the human resources team
* Screening and reviewing resumes and forwarding to manager
* Drafting job descriptions and offer letters
* Setting up new employees on system
* Searching application system for resumes and maintaining database
* Other duties as required
* 1-2 years of general HR experience (combination of experience and education will be considered)
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office
* Strong decision-making skills
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong organizational and time management skills
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected] quoting job number 12928.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post