EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – MARKETING & SALES SUPPORT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a high-performing professional with experience supporting a company’s sales and marketing functions? Are you a go-getter who is looking for a new challenge? Here is a rare opportunity to join an innovative and growing business with global reach. The company’s President requires a dynamic executive assistant who will also coordinate several marketing and sales processes. If you are known for holding yourself and others accountable through top-notch communication and organization, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Support full-cycle RFP process: research RFPs, collect and format required information, submit proposals, track submissions
* Support sales process through consistent and effective communication
* Manage trade shows: book booths, prepare materials, make travel arrangements, set up displays, manage follow up on sales leads
* Update and maintain information in CRM system
* Create and distribute monthly client newsletter
* Work with web developer to update and maintain website content
* Assist President with other aspects of business operation
* 3 to 5 years of experience in an executive assistant, marketing, or sales support role
* Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and manage changing priorities
* Track record of excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
* Availability to travel globally with limited notice - must have valid passport
* Willingness to work varied hours (evenings and weekends) as required
* Entrepreneurial spirt
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Industry-leading company with innovative technology, based in Winnipeg
* Opportunity to travel globally
* Strong salary and benefits, including cell phone plan
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13131) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post