CELL MACHINE OPERATOR (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a motivated individual who pays high attention to detail? Do you have previous metal fabrication or machine operator experience? If so, we're looking for Cell Machine Operators for this manufacturer of high-efficiency ventilation equipment in Winnipeg. If you’re looking for an entry-level position with an opportunity to grow within the company, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operating a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in production
* Feeding sheet metal into machine to shape metal according to specifications
* Maintaining tools and equipment as required
* Other duties as necessary
* Excellent English communication and listening skills
* Previous metal fabrication or machine operator experience
* Strong mathematical and measuring skills
* Steel toed work boots
* Ability to lift 30 – 50 lbs
* Monday to Friday, $12.15 hourly, day shifts with flexibility to work evenings
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Paul Munroe at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post