SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you fluent in today’s human resources best practices? Do you have the professional savvy to build solid relationships with staff at all company levels? As Senior Human Resource Advisor, you will draw on your progressive HR experience, especially related to employee engagement and recruitment. If you have a proven ability to prioritize HR needs and to drive change and efficiency, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead full-scope recruitment for a specific client group: conduct interviews, complete reference checks, prepare and negotiate offers of employment
* Support employee performance management, including performance reviews, compensation reviews, and succession planning
* Provide coaching to management and staff related to interpretation of policies, employee relations, change management, and recruitment
* Provide human resource support to projects, including policy revisions, compensation advice and, job description preparation
* Facilitate training and development for clients
* Generate HR-related reports (e.g. recruitment trends, employee retention)
* Post-secondary education in human resource management and CPHR designation
* 5+ years of progressive human resource generalist experience
* Proven ability to build solid relationships with management and staff
* Hands-on knowledge of human resources management systems and HR reporting
* Drive to challenge the status quo and be a true change leader
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great company culture with strong benefits and perks
* Stable company that is growing year-over-year and needs people to grow with it
* Team-driven work environment
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13144) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post