EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a passion for improving the health and wellness of Manitobans? In addition, do you have the leadership expertise to usher an established non-profit into the next chapter of its existence? If you are a proven relationship builder, with a strong background in business or communications within the not-for-profit sector, we are looking for you. As Executive Director, you will focus on strategic and financial planning and on building the stakeholder relationships that ensure these plans succeed. We are looking for a true community leader who can drive the message and goals of this respected organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Serve as company spokesperson at community events and to the media
* Collaborate with the board of directors to establish an annual operational business plan for the organization
* Lead the development of a strategic plan to support the long-term vision of the organization, including revenue, funding, and partnership strategies
* Build and maintain strong relationships with community groups, provincial authorities, and federal bodies through continuous communication
* Develop funding proposals to maintain funding levels and operational stability
* Assist board members and treasurer in creating and maintaining annual budgets
* Oversee daily operational activities, including staff, records, property and risk management
* Plan and implement special projects as required
* Post-secondary education related to business, finance, or communications
* 5+ years of management experience in the non-profit sector
* Enthusiastic and compassionate approach to community building
* Experience and passion for advocating on behalf of the organization
* Proven success managing multiple stakeholder relationships
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Local non-profit dedicated to improving the health and wellness of Manitobans
* Opportunity to continue driving forward the organization’s mandate using your own leadership style
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13136) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post