ASSOCIATE MANAGER – COMMERCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you well versed in the risk management functions of commercial real estate? This company is seeking an Associate Manager of Commercial Risk Management to join its highly-motivated and successful team. As one of Manitoba’s leading employers, this company is known for delivering exceptional value to its commercial clients within the Winnipeg community and throughout Canada.
If you have a passion for commercial real estate and market analysis and a proactive approach to mitigating risk, this opportunity could be the right match for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Conduct annual commercial mortgage reviews (i.e. CMHC financial, risk rating, borrower’s equity, and loan reviews)
* Review commercial borrower portfolios (e.g. mortgage changes, sale of business, rate buy downs, change of mortgage controls, mortgage enforcement, vacancy ratings)
* Perform market analysis on major commercial real estate properties (e.g. industrial, retail, institutional, office towers, apartment towers)
* Oversee portfolio property inspections to mitigate and avoid risk
* Prepare commercial mortgage and property portfolio presentations for review
* Lead internal projects related to commercial property market research, and financial statement analysis
* Post-secondary degree in business, finance, or economics
* CFA or AACI designation preferred
* 5+ years of progressive experience in commercial real estate, including lending, appraisals, investment, brokerage, or leasing
* Proven ability to perform commercial real estate financial modeling and calculations, as well as portfolio risk assessments and valuations
* Exposure to building inspection processes
* Advanced critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills
* Track record of strong communication
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A family-oriented, top Manitoba employer
* Company dedicated to driving financial growth
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13134) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post