ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER - RESIDENTIAL (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you ready for a new challenge that will help build your career in property management? This respected Winnipeg real estate company is looking to add an Assistant Property Manager to its residential team. In this role, you will assist the property manager with the day-to-day rental, maintenance, and management of several residential properties, and respond to the needs of tenants and owners. If you have a personable but results-oriented communication style, this opportunity is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare tenant, owner, and caretaker correspondence
* Work with marketing team to advertise vacancies
* Check and return telephone messages
* Assist with processing caretaker payroll
* Prepare tenant chargebacks and submit to accounts receivable
* Create cheque requisitions and submit to accounts payables
* Prepare, maintain, and file documentation, including tenant and maintenance contracts and records
* Separate, code, and post invoices
* Collect contractor quotes for required maintenance and prepare work orders
* Assist with move-in/out processes, suite inspections, and suite condition reports
* Assist with tenant relations and issues resolution
* 2+ years of property management experience (residential experience preferred)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Mature and professional demeanor
* Flexible work style
* Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
* Experience with YADI software an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Manitoba company
* Solid opportunities for education and professional development
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13131) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post