JUNIOR BUYER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a keen negotiator but want an opportunity to get even better? This global leader and innovative Manitoba-based company is looking for a self-motivated purchasing professional to join its team. In the role of Junior Buyer, you will source services and supplies needed for production. Building strong relationships will be key as you participate in pricing negotiations and maintain responsibility for supporting documentation. If you’re an organized problem solver but also a people person, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Research and source suppliers for services, general office supplies, and manufacturing and construction consumables
* Process purchase requisitions for multiple site operations, outlining specifications, suppliers, and prices
* Obtain and prepare supplier information for selection qualification
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders on requirements
* Actively establish and maintain key relationships domestically and internationally
* Work with suppliers to negotiate product and shipping prices and credit terms
* 3+ years of experience with materials purchasing and/or contracts procurement
* Proven ability to negotiate pricing for services, materials, and logistics
* Strong project-based experience, including experience implementing cost reduction initiatives and process improvements
* Passion for professional growth and development
* International sourcing and purchasing experience an asset
* Working knowledge of SAP an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Global industry leader
* Company with a strong commitment to sustainability
* Innovative and technologically advanced company
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13112) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post