MILLWRIGHT – WINKLER, MB
Are you a licensed industrial mechanic who loves problem solving and a job well done? If so, this successful and growing foundry is looking for you. As a ticketed millwright, you will install and dismantle machinery and equipment according to specifications. With the help of a team, you will also troubleshoot and repair equipment problems. If you have a strong commitment to accuracy and a strong work ethic, this may be the opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Analyze test results, machine error messages and information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems
* Interpret blueprints and schematics to determine work procedures
* Align machines and equipment during installation, using hoists, jacks, squares, ruler, micrometers, and plumb bobs
* Identify and repair any problems with machines, equipment, or processes, including fabricating new machine parts if needed
* Lead apprentices to ensure successful task completion
* Ensure all safety policies, quality standards, and standard operating procedures are followed
* Red Seal millwright license
* Experience in moving, assembling, disassembling, troubleshooting, and repairing various types of machinery and equipment
* Strong communication skills
* Experience in supervising and mentoring apprentices
* $32.00+ hourly depending on experience
If you would like to apply for the position of Millwright, or know someone who would, please submit a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected] quoting job number 13104.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post