ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a positive, upbeat individual who enjoys being responsible for a variety of accounting activities? As Accounting Administrator for a small, but growing Manitoba business, you will perform full-cycle accounts payable, process payroll, and complete account reconciliations, in addition to preparing monthly reports and remittances. If you are self-directed with a track record of strong communication and interpersonal skills, this may be the next challenge in your accounting career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Process full cycle accounts payable, including expense reports
* Prepare invoices, including percentage of completion billing per contracts
* Allocate payments, prepare bank deposits, and follow up on outstanding invoices, as needed
* Complete bank and credit card account reconciliations
* Process payroll using QuickBooks
* Manage benefits and group RSP
* Prepare monthly job costing and financial reports
* Complete monthly GST/PST remittances
* Support other accounting and administrative functions, as needed
* 3+ years of general accounting experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting
* Strong systems aptitude; QuickBooks experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven ability to work well in a team and independently
* Solid time management skills and ability to learn quickly
* Experience in the construction industry or in a project-based environment an asset
* Access to own transportation (location not accessible by transit)
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoba company
* Opportunity to continue growing in your accounting career
* Competitive wages and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 13102 to GENINE PARRY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.926.2210 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post