At Pinnacle, we’re always looking for awesome talent. We are seeking an outgoing individual to fill this role as a Service Scheduler. You are a highly motivated professional that possesses strong organizational skills, and you thrive in a fast pace environment. You love to take charge, and you take ownership in everything that you do. In this role, you will provide excellent customer service while dispatching service technicians.
What You Will Do:
* Full cycle coordination of inspection technician scheduling, client follow up and aftercare
* Organize & maintain technician schedules
* PO, file & invoice preparation
* Maintain client and customer contact and appointment information in system
* Scheduling experience preferred
* Highly organized; you have the ability to prioritize and problem-solve at a moments notice
* Attention to detail and accuracy; must enjoy a fast-paced environment
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong attention to detail
* Dispatcher/coordination background an asset, but not required
* Experience in a manufacturing considered an asset, but not required
If you are interested, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to Natalie McDougall at email@example.com quoting job number 8865.
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our success over the past decade is a direct result of our ability to connect top candidates with top clients. Today Pinnacle has 25 specialized recruiters who continue this vision. We are Manitoba's largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like they're our only candidate.
Share this Post