TRAILER MECHANIC (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have good hand and eye coordination and have knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems on trailers and trucks? As the Trailer Mechanic, you will be servicing and completing hydraulic and electrical components to assemble end dump trailers and truck body equipment. If you’re an organized individual and have the ability to learn quickly, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operating hand tools to assemble hydraulic, electrical and air systems on truck and trailers
* Coordinating with lead hand to ensure full understanding of job
* Inspecting all finished parts thoroughly and ensure quality
* Operating forklifts and overhead cranes
* Other duties as required
* Previous experience working as a Trailer Mechanic
* Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
* Technical training or certificate
* Valid driver’s license
* $16.00 - $18.00 hourly, 8:00am-4:30pm, plus benefits and profit sharing!
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13075) to: DEAN HINTHER at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post