CORPORATE RECEPTIONIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
As an administrative professional, you know the service provided by front-line staff - like receptionists - is a key factor to any company’s success. This respected Winnipeg company is looking for a dedicated team member like you. As the company’s first point of contact, a mature yet friendly approach to customer service is essential. If you have strong reception experience and thrive in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage a busy 4-line switchboard: handle calls in a friendly and professional manner, answer general questions, and redirect calls
* Greet, assist, and direct clients, staff, and public coming into the office (100 plus people per day)
* Provide superior customer service over the phone and in person
* Complete other administrative tasks: prepare email and mailings, send and receive faxes, update corporate lists
* Manage boardroom bookings
* Maintain a clean and tidy reception area; restock coffee station
* 2 to 3 years of receptionist experience
* Track record of customer service excellence and professionalism
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Proven ability to work well in a team
* Drive and self-motivated work style
* Solid MS Excel and Word skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Respected Winnipeg business
* Collaborative and high-energy work environment
* Strong compensation and benefits, including pension plan
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12993) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post