COMMERCIAL PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a project leader, but still feel like you’re just a number in your current job? Do you spend more time managing internal politics than managing your projects? Our client, a leading local general contractor, builds big with a small team and every member is valued and has a voice. If you excel at running commercial construction projects and are looking for a truly great place to work, this project manager position may be for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage all aspects of commercial construction projects, including all scheduling and budgeting
* Liaise with clients, engineering firms, and other stakeholders
* Manage sub-trade schedules and relationships
* Conduct some pre-construction planning and development
* 5+ years of experience managing large commercial construction projects
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
* Civil Engineering Technology (C.E.T.) or Construction Management diploma preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company with a young and vibrant team from the top down
* Work on signature and high-profile projects
* Multiple long-term projects
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13031) to TREVOR FINCH, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.926.2241 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post