BILINGUAL COLLECTION SPECIALIST (WINNIPEG, MB)
Do you have strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced workplace? If you are an excellent communicator who is looking for a challenge, here is a fantastic opportunity with a well-established North American manufacturer. As a Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for collections for multiple plant locations within Canada with a primary focus on Quebec customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Daily collection calls, account reconciliations, reviewing credit hold reports
* Creating, maintaining and updating A/R activity reports
* Resolving disputes and escalating issues when necessary
* Preparing monthly account statements
* Assisting with the review of French language contracts
* Processing denunciations as required
* Maintaining up to date customer contact details
* Other duties as required
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in credit and collections, preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Fluency in English and French is required (both written and oral)
* Completion of or enrollment in the Credit Institute of Canada CCP program would be considered an asset
* Excellent computers skills and ability to use computer applications such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 13026 to TIFFANY STUPACK, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.926.2210.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post