PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (Sanford, Manitoba)
We’re looking for a Production Assistant to join an organization that specializes in the seed industry in Sandford, Manitoba (approx. 35-minute drive from Winnipeg). You’re someone who is mechanically inclined and capable of working independently and as a part of a team. If you have strong organizational skills and also enjoy working a family-friendly environment, then this position is for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate seed cleaning machines in a safe and professional manner
* Perform equipment repair and maintenance as necessary
* Have a strong understanding of seed operations, including cleaning, bagging and warehousing
* Safely operate all trucks and trailers to transport seed for operations
* Own vehicle/transportation to get to work
* Forklift license and previous forklift experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexibility to work overtime
* $18.00 - $22.00 hourly
* Includes benefits package, RRSP plan and a bonus plan!
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at email@example.com quoting job number 12984.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready
Share this Post