ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for a permanent, full-time role in systems administration? Here is an opportunity to join a dynamite team in managing all networks, servers and virtualization for an enterprise-level company with multiple North American sites.
As an experienced Systems Administrator, you will be involved in many projects across the enterprise as they relate to LAN/WAN, firewalls, and virtualization. This unique role within the infrastructure team will focus on patching, security, and future planning of systems.
The role is comprised of both project and support work: while the focus will be on new initiatives, you will also handle escalated and critical issues. The successful candidate will be a team player who is focused on delivering the best possible enterprise-level solutions.
This company prefers that candidates be currently living in Winnipeg; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Configure and maintain LAN/WAN equipment (routers, switches, load balancers, etc.)
* Administer virtualized environments in VMWare
* Monitor firewall solutions and focus on hardening vulnerabilities
* Resolve escalated support issues
* 7+ years of experience administering large and complex LAN/WAN systems with multiple sites
* 5+ years of experience managing access policies at an enterprise level
* 5+ years of experience with VMWare, virtualizing Windows environments
* 3+ years of experience planning, designing, and implementing advanced network and server technology
* 2+ years of experience with network/server security, including hands-on experience resolving vulnerabilities
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great team culture & work environment with a team that enjoys delivering together
* Large investment in IT to help drive better business decisions
* Opportunity to specialize within enterprise network security
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12983) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post