PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you like project management because you are skilled at seeing the whole picture? Do you enjoy leading a team to achieve that big picture?
We are assisting a respected global manufacturer in hiring a motivated and experienced Project Manager with a background in engineering and electronics design.
In this highly-collaborative role, you will work with clients, senior management, and department leaders across the company. You will identify opportunities, assemble teams, and direct projects with an unwavering focus on results. If you are looking for an opportunity that will you’re your career forward, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage a cross-functional/cross-departmental project team to ensure that projects meet quality, cost, and schedule requirements
* Assess and mitigate project risks
* Interface directly with clients and stakeholders
* Produce appropriate reports and documentation
* Present regular reviews and updates to management
* Travel when required (occasional)
* PMP designation and a degree in engineering (preference will be given to those with electronics design experience)
* 5+ years of experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment
* Keen, confident, and hands-on personality
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven team-building ability
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Corporate culture encourages new ideas and innovation
* A global company that has been in business for 100 years
* Opportunities for advancement on a global scale
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12941) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204-926-3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post