SENIOR ASSORTMENT PLANNER & ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Is it important for you to be equally excited about the company you work for and the work you do? We are looking for a highly-motivated Senior Assortment Planner & Analyst to help further the growth of this Manitoba-grown success story. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering data-driven, actionable insights that contribute to all parts of sales, inventory, and operations planning. Above all, you will shape the strategic direction of assortment planning by ensuring best practices and techniques are used throughout the company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Research and document inventory discrepancies; analyze and identify root causes and develop solutions
* Review, forecast, and plan inventory for a multi-channel operation
* Research and create category objectives to support sales strategies
* Analyze marketplace and economic trends that impact categories
* Determine, develop, and refine processes to enhance inventory flow through sales channels
* Integrate new and existing sources of data to ensure optimization of inventory and sales
* Provide supportive data and metrics to executive for sales and operations planning
* 10+ years of progressive experience within category management or assortment planning
* Post-secondary education in business or finance
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Strong mathematical and statistical aptitude
* Exposure to ERP and EDI systems
* Track record of strategic planning and critical thinking
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Award-winning Canadian company
* One of Canada’s most notable retail success stories
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12933) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post