DIRECTOR OF SALES (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you want to continue building your name as a business leader, working for a progressive, industry-leading manufacturer? As the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for achieving desired outcomes through comprehensive market research, effective sales and pricing strategies, and a well-managed, seasoned quotations team. If you have a track record of building strong internal and external relationships and want to join an award-winning Manitoba-based company with international reach, this opportunity has your name on it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Conduct ongoing research and analysis of key markets, competitors and customers, and company profitability
* Develop and implement sales and pricing strategies; evaluate and measure results
* Maintain strong relationships and regular communication with assigned clients and resolve customer issues
* Work with multiple internal departments to reach and exceed department goals
* Manage quotations team, ensuring quotes are supplied promptly and accurately
* Develop and implement strategies for customer satisfaction and retention, and overall profitability
* 5+ years of senior sales management experience, preferably in the manufacturing sector
* Analytical, organized, and goal-oriented work style
* Exceptional relationship-building, leadership, listening, and negotiation skills
* Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Established, Manitoba-based brand with a fantastic reputation
* Largest manufacturer of its kind in North America and continuously growing
* Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12921) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post