QUALITY ASSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to work for a company where the mission, vision, and values were created by the employees? If you are a creative problem solver with a track record of quality assurance success, here is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company that champions excellence and continuous improvement. This Winnipeg-based aviation repair leader is seeking a strategic professional who will take quality assurance standards to the next level and reduce non-conformance company wide. Success in this role with depend on a strong background in quality management or mechanical engineering, with particular knowledge of ISO 9001 standards and audit procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform quality systems gap analyses to develop and improve internal quality assurance standards
* Oversee development of initiatives to reduce non-conformances through root cause analysis, corrective action, and work instruction implementation
* Facilitate training on quality assurance systems
* Maintain compliance standards and supporting documentation, including compliance auditing
* Collaborate with key operations personnel to establish quality standards for new repair methods
* Contribute to strategic business planning and developing quality assurance KPI's
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in quality management or mechanical engineering
* Demonstrated knowledge of ISO 9001, TS 16949, and/or AS 9100 audit procedures
* Experience with precision measuring equipment (CMM) and reporting
* Knowledge of machining and/or plating
* Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
* Strong mechanical aptitude
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A family-owned and team-oriented Manitoba company
* Company dedicated to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
* Excellent opportunities for career growth
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12916) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204-926-3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post