.NET DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you interested in working on new development projects? This is an exciting new role that offers the opportunity to work on the complete .Net stack. This is a close-knit group that cares about their development environment so therefore passion, dedication and commitment to a ‘job well done’ are as important as technical skills. Candidates will bring their advanced level of coding in C#, along with skills in ASP and familiarity with MVC to create new solutions. Above all, candidates need to bring a mature approach and passion to developing top-notch code.
**This company prefers that candidates be currently living in Winnipeg; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate. As this team is running in an agile environment, remote work is not possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop code using the complete .Net stack
* Design and implement APIs
* Design solutions and offer input on technology and software design pattern choices
* Perform unit testing and ensure quality
* 5+ years of experience with C# and associated .Net technologies
* Hands-on experience with 4.0 (4.5 would be preferred)
* Hands-on experience working on web applications
* Experience with TFS or similar source control
* Experience with Rest web services would be beneficial
* Knowledge of SQL would be beneficial
* Knowledge of multiple frameworks/approaches such as Angular, React, Ember or other similar technologies an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great team culture & work environment
* Input on platform re-architecture
* Opportunity to learn full-stack development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12914) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post