REPAIR DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have a proactive approach to component repair processes in a manufacturing environment? Do you want the opportunity to bring quality and component repair to new levels of efficiency?
As a Repair Development Specialist for this leading Manitoba company, you will troubleshoot, evaluate, and revise processes and procedures to ensure that company compliance targets are achieved. Here is a career growth opportunity within a rapidly growing company - If you have a proven ability to lead projects, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee and review documentation for OEM repair methods
* Troubleshoot, evaluate, and modify processes for component repair and design justification
* Communicate internally with quality, engineering, production teams and communicate externally with customers, including OEM’s
* Perform first article inspections on new OEM components to ensure compliance
* Conduct gap analysis review and OEM verification audits
* Prepare reports for management
* Post-secondary education in engineering (CET or EIT)
* Strong working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
* Working knowledge of Transport Canada regulations
* Proven ability to lead projects
* Driven and collaborative work style
* Above average work ethic
* Experience with 3D modelling an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Family-owned and team-oriented Manitoba company
* Company dedicated to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
* Excellent professional development opportunities for career growth
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12907) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post