PACKAGING / SHIPPER (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have previous packaging or warehouse experience? If so, this leading manufacturer is looking for you! As the Packaging / Shipper, you will be responsible for packaging items for shipment and putting together hardware parts. If you’re interested in this opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Packing items in a safe manner by using appropriate packing materials
* Ensuring packed materials and products are sealed and labelled appropriately
* Completing proper documentation to accompany shipments
* Transporting packed items to the proper shipping area
* Other duties as necessary
* Previous experience in a warehouse environment
* Capability to lift up to 50lbs
* Strong English communication (verbal and written) skills
* Forklift experience an asset
* $13.00-$14.00 starting wage; day and evening position available!
* Benefits package
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12884) to: DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post