GENERAL MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a proven leader who is ready to drive production for the top logistic services provider within their industry? As part of this company’s commitment to delivering on all promises to their customers, the General Manager will lead their team, and champion Lean initiatives. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the General Manager, will provide direction to the operations, inventory, customer service, and shipping and receiving teams, ensuring clients’ needs are met and daily goals are achieved. Success in this role will be measured using the metrics of safety, efficiency, and delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee all operations and a team of 100+ non-unionized employees
* Work with the Operations Manager to set plans and execute targets
* Implement and champion Lean initiatives and develop long term business strategies
* Coach, mentor, and collaborate with Operations Manager and department supervisors * Regular and on-going communication with largest clients resolving any issues promptly
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Hold regular meetings and prepare reports
* 5+ years of leadership experience of a team of 50+ employees in a logistics or distribution facility
* Big picture understanding of logistics and supply chain distribution
* Strong leadership skills and overall business acumen
* Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Lean manufacturing concepts an asset
* Bilingual French/English a definite asset
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Independently logistics services facility with a national leader in their industry
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3508.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post