ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you offer a creative and detail-oriented approach to electrical design that would be an asset to this innovative, global manufacturer? With products in more than 80 countries, this company serves client needs through integrated consultation, original product design, and ongoing customer care.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will interpret client specifications, design electrical systems, and create electrical schematics for our custom and standardized products. You must have creative problem-solving skills to succeed in this role. Preference will be given to candidates with solid design experience related to 3-phase power control systems.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Interpret client requirements
* Prepare design specifications, schematics and assembly drawings of electrical circuits and systems
* Estimate project costs and schedules
* Design, develop and test cost-effective, innovative control system improvements
* Perform verification and validation testing in accordance with ISO quality standards
* Participate in design reviews
* Provide engineering support to cross-functional departments
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
* 10+ years electrical design experience
* Post-secondary education in electrical engineering or electrical engineering technology
* Registered P.Eng. or registered C.E.T. with CTTAM
* Experience with 3-phase power control system design and off-the-shelf (OTS) component selection
* Ability to interpret industry standard electrical schematics, construction plans and specifications
* Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Global, industry-leading manufacturer based in Manitoba
* Innovative products
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12661) to ANAND SAHAY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3512 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post