EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a self-starter with a commitment to identifying and meeting customer needs? This leading manufacturer, based in Manitoba, needs a professional and ambitious Executive Assistant to join its growing team. In this role, you will support management staff by providing excellent and efficient customer service. A commitment to accuracy and 100% customer satisfaction are keys to success in this position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Operate a busy switchboard; direct phone calls to appropriate staff; take messages
* Deliver top-level customer service at all times
* Manage appointments and schedules, and make travel arrangements for three managers
* Produce sales reports for management
* Liaise with vendors to distribute appropriate marketing materials and book booths at trade shows
* Other duties as assigned
* 2 to 5 years of experience in an office environment
* Commitment to customer service
* Excellent listening skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel
* Confident, motivated work style
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-oriented Winnipeg business
* Competitive salary & benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12534) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post