ENGINEERING MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a strong technical foundation in electronics? Are you a driven, self-starter who is looking to raise the bar in their career?
In this role, you will lead a team of diverse designers in product development. This position will report directly to the Global Engineering Manager and be groomed to advance in the company quickly. A keen and confident attitude is a must have in order to guide a team of highly skilled engineers. As important will be the insight to recognize individual strengths and the ability harness them for project success. An innovative spirit and passion for accomplishing exceptional results is highly desired.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide technical direction, planning and scope on major projects
* Work closely with other departments from concept to implementation of advanced electronic designs
* Oversee product lifecycle maintenance and feature enhancements
* Engage employees and effectively manage talent and resources
* Track and resolve quality issues
* Ensure projects are being completed on time and in budget
* Innovate on new products and procedures
* An engineering degree in Electronics. Master’s preferred
* 10+ years electrical design experience
* Experience in a manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated technical leadership and project management skills
* A hands-on, proactive approach to team development
* A strong desire to grow and exceed expectations
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A corporate culture that encourages innovation
* A global company experiencing massive growth
* Opportunities for rapid advancement
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12546) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post